Become a Member
$5.00 – $250.00
- Individual Membership – $15
- Family Membership – $20
- Club Membership – $15
- Student Membership – $5
- Pensioner Membership – $5
- Corporate Membership – $250
BECOMING A KCS MEMBER
KCS is a membership-based organization, funded by annual member subscription as well as by domestic, regional and international grant support and donations. It also generates income from the management of projects that it oversees and/or administrates. Above all other funding sources, it is KCS Membership that provides the organisation with the sustainable income to plan ahead for Botswana's environment.
Become a KCS Member because:
- You are concerned about the present and future environmental state of Botswana.
- You want your voice to be heard on Botswana's conservation efforts
- You want to see Botswana's rich wildlife conserved for this and future generations.
- You want to see Botswana's economy prosper on the sustainable use of natural resources.
How you will benefit
- Apart from gaining the immediate satisfaction of contributing to the conservation of Botswana's precious environment, KCS Members:
- Receive free subscription to Kalahari Magazine, KCS' triannual news and events publication;
- Are invited to KCS' free and fundraising events;
- Benefit from discounts at safari operators and hotels around Botswana;
- Benefit from discounts to the long list of businesses in the KCS Members' Discount Booklet;
- Enjoy free access to the KCS book library; and
- Are entitled to reduced prices on KCS promotional items.
Kalahari Conservation Society Membership is by annual subscription and is open to any individual, school, club or corporation. The membership year runs from January to December. We are currently able to receive membership subscription payments by cash, cheque or electronic money transfer or Direct Donations via our website.
Club Membership – $15, Corporate Membership – $250, Family Membership – $20, Individual Membership – $15, Pensioner Membership – $5, Student Membership – $5